CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Do Fish Dream ?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tex Tagged Me - Book Meme !


Tex (aka Mr-I-Hate-Memes)tagged me to do a freaking Meme today....so here goes:

Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book with more than 123 pages.
2. Go to page 123 in the book.
3. Find the first 5 sentences.
4. Post the NEXT 3 sentences.
5. Tag 5 people.

Taken from the book, "Skinny Bitch" by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin, Chapter 10, "Don't Be A Pussy":

If you do decide to partake in a vice item after thirty days, it cannot be out of weakness or for a lack of preparation. You should never be somewhere and just say, "Fuck It". It should be a calculated, scheduled, premeditated choice".


Not everyone enjoys Meme's as much as Tex, so I won't comply with instruction #5 :)

6 comments:

Jill said...

Is that a good book? I have a feeling I would like it just from seeing the title. ;)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Random,that book title so rocks!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Grin...I concur with the above comments on the title...I always moan at Meme's but I love doing them...I think its the pass on to x amount of others that I dont like...cause its a bit like junk mail....

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves memes, what do you mean?

Tex's Missus said...

It is a really cool book girls; part of the blurb at the back suggests we: Stop being a moron and start getting skinny ! If you can't take one more day of self-loathing, you're ready to hear the truth: You can't keep shovelling the same crap in your mouth every day and expect to lose weight". The book is written by two self-proclaimed skinny bitches, full of foul, but straight shooting language and I found myself alternating between being horrified at some of the information we are not privy to about food and laughing at the witty anecdotes and gratuitous use of the word fuck :) I highly recommend it and have personally lost 10kg in the past 12 weeks following the general principles.

Unknown said...

see now thats a book i would read!! i promise to do the meme later...promise...lol