CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Do Fish Dream ?

Saturday, February 16, 2008

How Dumb Are We ?


Recently, a survey by people who care found out what we've known for far too long. (insert country of choice:) are a stupid, stupid people.

54% were able to accurately state how long it takes the Earth to revolve around the sun (One Year)

45% Said Lasers work by focusing sound waves (Light waves, kids, it's what the "L" stands for.)

And it just got better from there.

So the question becomes, in terms of scientific knowledge, How Dumb Are We? Let's find out. Take this scientific test and see just how dumb you really are.


As for me.....You got 8 right. Impressive. Most impressive. Now bark like a dog.

10 comments:

Jill said...

I might be dumb.

6 correct. I got a really embarrassing one wrong too. Not gonna tell.

tina FCD said...

You got 5 right.

There is a sprinkling of intellect in there somewhere, I suggest pounding a large hammer against your skull to take care of it.

Okay...I'm dumb! lol!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

8 darling (glad your back was going to send out search party with chocolates and some mango icecream)

oh & Pluto is not classified as a planet (it is one of over 40 dwarf planets)...go figure the girl studies astronomy (I really need a life)...so I'll go 9...

Iron Pugilist said...

4.

Should I be knowledgable of trivial information to not be dumb?

tina FCD said...

lol!

Tex's Missus said...

Yeah, sorry folks ... it was a pathetic, dumb-arse post - I'd been off the blog-waves for over a week and was suffering from a serious blog-block - that was the best I could scrape together in a hurry to 'get something out there' !

I'll have to lift my game :)

The Super Sweet Atheist said...

You got 8 right.

Impressive. Most impressive. Now bark like a dog.

Arf. Arf.

Anonymous said...

LOL! It's official, I'm a moron. With a score of 5, it's a wonder I can walk and talk!

Iron Pugilist said...

I wonder if Neurosurgeons and Accountants call each other stupid. One group knows something the other doesn't.

Joe said...

I'm champion of the world, getting 5 right. Whoo hoo!