CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Do Fish Dream ?

Sunday, March 2, 2008

C'mon People - Lighten Up !

I've noticed a few of my Blog mates have been feeling a bit pissy, a bit down, a bit cranky or just in a bit of a funk of late. As for me, I'm feeling completely and utterly overwhelmed in my new job, and finding not all people are playing nice in the sand-pit with me. So, in a feeble attempt to lighten things up a bit, I suggest we all download one of these mood badges every day for the next week, and substitute it for our employee name tags - and proudly proclaim what we've been dying to say for ages .... Go on, I double dare ya - let's mess with their heads :)

(I wish I could credit someone with these, but they were sent to me by a colleague - they've been around forever, so many of you will have already seen them - but they are still worth at least a smile :)

There's a few special ones for my Blog Girlfriends....







But I've added a few generic ones that the boys can use too .....











And just because I think clowns are evil (especially since reading and watching Stephen King's "IT"), I'll throw in a couple more ....


14 comments:

VAMP said...

Well, I know I'm not the brightest crayon in the box (and I'm ok with now, thanks to menopause), soooo whoop-dee fucking doo....this had me laughing and snorting out loud. Thanks, I need a good laugh...

I took my daughter to a new discount clothing store's grand opening today, and they had a clown there doing balloon animals. The clowns name was BoBo the Millenium clown and I wanted to choke the shit out of him. It must be in the air tonite. LOL

VAMP said...

GAWD, I'm ok with THAT now...ugh.

gemmak said...

lol....do you think anyone would notice if I wore one at home! I don't have a job! ;o)

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Laugh, ta love, I like the 3rd one and the 'woop de fucking do one' If they were a tshirt id have em on every day...

Iron Pugilist said...

Hard-ons don't count as personal growth? Damn, there goes all the progress I thought I had.

Psychodiva said...

Dammit! I wish I could wear these at work- bit inappropriate for a mental health service for kids tho- altho- I'll bet the kids would love them and the parents would be the ones to complain lol
Maybe I can sneak one in on my bag?

pita-woman said...

ROFL!! I don't think the funeral home would be the most appropriate place to wear them either, but oh!, I truly need the one that says "Sorry, my fault, I forgot you were an idiot", as I've got one around here that truly is an idiot. I've got a Big-Dog t-shirt I wish I could wear to work that says, "I'd like to help you... But I just can't fix stupid!" It's one of her favorite sayings, & ironically, she's the last person on earth that should be saying it.

Unknown said...

I am a hermit for the next week but I commit to wearing one each day and addressing myself severely should I get an attitude that isn't positive rofl

Unknown said...

i love these, i have a whole book fo them, a flip book called "you say i'm a bitch like its a bad thing" It sits here on my desk at home, but maybe I need to take it to work...hhhmmmm...

... i love the zucchini one, but my personal favourite from the book i have is :just because you can reproduce doesn't mean you should!

Unknown said...

oh and my other favourite is a beautiful little girl sweetly saying.... "Mommy, when I grow up I want to help smash the white racist, homophobic, patricarchal, bullshit paradigm too" i will try and scan that one for you!

Unknown said...

just blogged it for ya!

tina FCD said...

Zucchini! Lolol!!

Indigo-Daisy said...

I love "not the brightest crayon" and "Aren't We Just a Ray of F@#$ Sunshine" Wish I could use these at work, but they wouldn't go over very well since I am in HR. I can giggle about them with my co-workers though.

Jill said...

Oh my god, I actually laughed out loud at the clowns will eat me one. Are you scared of them? Watch out! One's right behind you!

Thanks for sharing these. I haven't seen a lot of them, the ones I have, sadly, were bumper stickers.